Tuesday 8 March 2011

**Medical UPDATE**

I promise I have not got lazy on blogging or running.  I previously blogged about feeling ill and so putting the run on hold until I felt 100% better.  Well... I completely lost my voice over the weekend- completely.  I could not say a word and my family absolutely loved every minute of it, as did my friends!  When things hadn't improved on Sunday, I thought it wise to book an emergency Dr's appointment on Monday to check there wasn't something seriously wrong.  Finally got an appointment yesterday at 6:30pm (so much for an emergency appointment!), and the Dr confirmed I have got a nice mixture of all the itis's: Laryngitis, Pharyngitis and Tonsillitis.  I have been signed off from work for the week and advised against talking, running and anything too strenuous.

SO... this is me sending an update to confirm that I am still on for the programme and will be picking it up next week when I am off my course of Amoxicillin.

Until then, I shall be settling back into my CP old ways- just as way of recovery of course... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment